About Ride To The Wall - RTTW
RTTW is a unique motorcycling event which gives motorcyclists an opportunity to gather together at a place of remembrance, to pay their respects to our serving and fallen service men and women and in doing so, raise funds solely for the purpose of perpetuating their memory and recognising the sacrifice made.
RTTW Mission Statement
That motorcyclists may gather together and ride as a group to a place of remembrance to pay their respects to our serving and fallen servicemen and women and in doing so raise funds for the National Memorial Arboretum, solely for the purpose of perpetuating their memory and recognising the sacrifice they made.
RTTW Core Values
- RTTW is founded on the principles of Remembrance and Respect.
- To remember those that can no longer ride by our side.
- To give all motorcyclists an opportunity to pay their respects to the memory of the fallen and express our gratitude for their sacrifice.
- To show support for the Armed Forces currently serving both at home and abroad.
- To raise money for the upkeep of the venue that serves to perpetuate the memory of those who have made the ultimate sacrifice.
RTTW is a standalone organisation free from any affiliations either Corporate or Political and is open to individual participants. The event is not a marketing or commercial opportunity for third parties nor is it an event that should be perceived by third parties as a platform to increase membership, promote products or themselves. RTTW is not an opportunity to promote political views, political ideology or any other politically motivated agenda. We do not accept any representation on the ride from political parties, or politically motivated organisations. We do not accept any donations from political parties or politically motivated organisations. The event does not support, condone or encourage armed conflict of any kind.